Compliance Workshop & Exhibition
A one-day training event with vendor exhibition for EMC & Safety Engineers, Managers & Technicians in Los Angeles!
Our last event was held on April 19th, 2022 Tuesday: 8:30am-8:30pm at The Hotel Fullerton & at DNB Engineering.
It was a success. We are planning new events now. Stay tuned for new cities, new topics, new speakers and new venues.
Contact us anytime for questions or suggestions.
The EMCmini Symposium is NEW for 2022
It is focused on the subject of testing for proof of compliance to EMC & ESD standards required by US and Global markets. From demonstrations and presentations, you will learn about detecting, localizing and reducing or eliminating unwanted RF energy from your manufactured RF devices.
Join us and get answers to the following:
- What standards and regulations do I have to meet?
- What are some of the key design principals?
- How to do I troubleshoot a failing product?
- Who can provide help?
- What equipment is needed for in house testing?
- What is the difference between 'Pre' and 'Full' compliance testing?
- Why are Global considerations important and relevant to my success?