For this EMCmini Event Series, you will learn simplified key principles that will help you guide your company and your team to achieve EMC product compliance, and fix EMC problems minimizing project cost and schedule impact.
Join us and get answers to the following:
- Who are the major EMC solution suppliers?
- What standards and regulations do I have to meet?
- What are some of the key design principals?
- How to do I troubleshoot a failing product?
- What do I look for while at the EMC lab?
- Who can provide help?
- What equipment is needed for in house testing?
All our speakers each have a minimum of 35 years experience from multiple industries. Each are highly knowledgeable and respected within the EMC engineering community. They will teach you about relevant standards and regulations as well as a review of the basics of product testing for EMC compliance.
You will also learn about basic EMC theory without a focus on complex math.
The exhibitors provide as vast array of solutions for shielding materials, test equipment, EMC chambers, diagnostic tools, EMC simulations, etc.
You should attend if:
- You are new to EMC and you’d like some plain talk information and answers
- You want to know more but you don’t want to deal with complicated math
- You were tagged to be your organization's EMC in-house expert
- You are experienced in EMC and you would like to expand your knowledge base to new areas
- You have been wondering about how the new EMC standards might impact your work
Please register soon as space is very limited for these events.