Orange County has not seen a spike in Covid-19 cases that is classified as abnormal or concerning. All indoor events are proceeding as normal in Orange County and no restrictions have been set or planned to be set by state, county or city officials. Specifically, The Hotel Fullerton is continuing to host events as normal. Over the past few months, multiple similar events with as many as 150 – 250 guests in attendance have been held successfully with no issues. The hotel and our entire EMCmini team will continue to take all safety precautions as directed by the CDC. These guidelines are no longer strictly mandated in Orange County but we recommend our guests to do the same. The Hotel Fullerton is comfortable moving forward with the planned EMCmini Symposium event in full capacity.
REGISTRATION OPTIONS FOR 2022
The EMCmini Symposium is NEW for 2021
It is focused on the subject of testing for proof of compliance to EMC & ESD standards required by US and Global markets. From demonstrations and presentations, you will learn about detecting, localizing and reducing or eliminating unwanted RF energy from your manufactured RF devices.
Join us and get answers to the following:
- What standards and regulations do I have to meet?
- What are some of the key design principals?
- How to do I troubleshoot a failing product?
- Who can provide help?
- What equipment is needed for in house testing?
- What is the difference between ‘Pre’ and ‘Full’ compliance testing?
- Why are Global considerations important and relevant to my success?