For the first time, EMCmini is opening very limited corporate Sponsorships. There will only be three Sponsorships allowed. All three are of equal value and equal importance.
Each Sponsorship automatically comes with a table, but if the Sponsor wishes, we will allow and support a 10’ display booth in place of the table. Each Sponsorship also automatically assumes that up to two persons will be in attendance at our event. Both will need to be registered but neither will incur an extra cost. Sponsorship acknowledgement at the symposium will be highlighted. Each Sponsor will be responsible for their respective lunch, social hour/drinks, or dinner.
There are no extra costs; power at your booth and chairs will be provided. If you need more, then just let us know. We are excited to have you join us and look forward to working with you to make this event a huge success.
The EMCmini Symposium is NEW for 2023
It is focused on the subject of testing for proof of compliance to EMC & ESD standards required by US and Global markets. From demonstrations and presentations, you will learn about detecting, localizing and reducing or eliminating unwanted RF energy from your manufactured RF devices.
Join us and get answers to the following:
- What standards and regulations do I have to meet?
- What changes have recently occurred to those standards?
- What are some of the key design principals?
- Why are Global considerations important and relevant to my success?
- Who can provide help?
- What equipment is needed for in house testing?
- How to do I troubleshoot a failing product?
- What is the difference between 'Pre' and 'Full' compliance testing?