We are aware of concerns and changes in the community regarding continued developments with Covid-19. We are watching the situation carefully and will advise everyone should there be any changes necessary to the symposium’s schedule.
(*All payments securely processed by PayPal/Venmo)
The EMCmini Symposium is NEW for 2021
It is focused on the subject of testing for proof of compliance to EMC & ESD standards required by US and Global markets. From demonstrations and presentations, you will learn about detecting, localizing and reducing or eliminating unwanted RF energy from your manufactured RF devices.
Join us and get answers to the following:
- What standards and regulations do I have to meet?
- What are some of the key design principals?
- How to do I troubleshoot a failing product?
- Who can provide help?
- What equipment is needed for in house testing?
- What is the difference between ‘Pre’ and ‘Full’ compliance testing?
- Why are Global considerations important and relevant to my success?