2023 PAYMENT OPTIONS
(*All payments securely processed by PayPal/Venmo)
The EMCmini Symposium is NEW for 2023
It is focused on the subject of testing for proof of compliance to EMC & ESD standards required by US and Global markets. From demonstrations and presentations, you will learn about detecting, localizing and reducing or eliminating unwanted RF energy from your manufactured RF devices.
Join us and get answers to the following:
- What standards and regulations do I have to meet?
- What changes have recently occurred to those standards?
- What are some of the key design principals?
- Why are Global considerations important and relevant to my success?
- Who can provide help?
- What equipment is needed for in house testing?
- How to do I troubleshoot a failing product?
- What is the difference between 'Pre' and 'Full' compliance testing?